EXHIBITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each group exhibition will showcase the fine art prints of 3 artists.
- All printmaking techniques will be accepted (no paintings, drawings, 3-dimensional works).
- The exhibitions will be curated and themed.
- Exhibitions will run for 3 weeks.
- The exhibition fee is R750.00 per artist for up to 10 artworks each.
- Please note that a 25% commission fee on sold works will be applicable.
(A reminder that FAP is not registered for VAT and is a non-profit-making organization.)
DELIVERING SOLD ARTWORKS TO CLIENTS:
- It will be the responsibility of the artist to package and courier sold works to clients – within South Africa.
- The client will expect delivery within 7 – 10 working days.
- Artists should include packaging and courier costs when pricing their work.
- FAP will supply packaging tips, cost guidelines and the necessary print out labels to apply to the packaging.
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION:
1. Submit 3 low-res images of the artworks you would like to exhibit.
2. Complete the registration form.
3. Include a brief bio and synopsis about your work (techniques and printing process).
4. Submit the online form or email the above to: email@example.com.
Selected artists will be informed within 7 working days of their inclusion in one of the group exhibitions that will take place in 2021 – and will receive an artwork information sheet.
SELECTED ARTISTS MUST EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The artwork information sheet which can be filled in online.
- Up to 10 low-res images of works to be showcased on the FAP online exhibition.
- Not less than a 200-word bio and a 200-word synopsis about your work.
- A recent portrait of yourself.
- Proof of payment of the exhibition fee of R750.00. Once this has been received, images will be uploaded onto the FAP website.
- Artists will be informed immediately of their sold artworks.
- They will be sent the client’s address details.
- Artists will receive instructions on packaging their work for posting. Add the cost of wrapping material, postage and FAP’s 25% commission to your selling price.
- The artist will be paid once the client has acknowledged receipt of their purchase.
PROMOTION OF EXHIBITIONS:
- FAP will post the exhibitions on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- We will invite buyers from our vast client list and lovers of print to browse and buy your art.
- Advertise your exhibition through Art.co.za.
- Please visit our website to view the vast and eclectic range of artists, print studios and galleries who have exhibited with us since 2015: www.safineartprintfair.com